Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nitey Nite

Hey there! Welcome to Nitey Nite, my nocturnal dialysis blog. Here you will find my musings and murmurings about a nocturnal dialysis study in which I'm participating. And, rest assured, we'll jump the rails and talk about other things that fascinate or annoy the hell out of me.

The first few blogs will be nice and polite, but once the ball gets rolling... I will have made myself at home, and in my home I say and do whatever I damn well please!

If you don't know what dialysis is-- Google it! I know I'm a librarian, but I only look up information for other people when I'm on the clock... hehehe.

Ok, that's all for now.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. I wanna know what you're thinking since you've taken the time to find out what's in my pea brain.