Friday, March 13, 2009

Shout hallelujah, come on, get happy!

Ok, no, the long-hoped-for flat dialysis chair hasn't arrived at the center yet, but I was looking over the stats for a nocturnal dialysis chair made by Diasol. They claim their nocturnal chair lies flat, and has a pull out foot rest. There are also options like heat and massage (though my center says that they don't have the electrical setup for juice-loving chairs). Ooooh, and the chair comes in different colors. I'm going to request a purple one- oh drat, I just looked and they don't have purple. Ah, well, maybe I should request a color that doesn't show blood (but we won't go there, now will we?). Let me see if I can put a picture of the chair in here... hold one.... hold one....



there ya go.

I like that the chair has a swing out arm feature, too...because I hate to see patients being precariously lowered into chairs with those lifts. So, scary.

My center says that they have ordered some chairs as a tryout, and I believe they are getting the ones I'm speaking about. Maybe I won't have to buy a dialysis chair afterall-- which is great, because I'd much rather buy a chair for my bedroom. hehehe.


Anyway...the link to the company that makes the chair is http://www.diasol.com/dialysis_chair.html

Take a look and tell me what you think?

That's all for this subject. Next topic: The pajama game.

Nitey nite...

Michelle/Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. I wanna know what you're thinking since you've taken the time to find out what's in my pea brain.