Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Pajama Game

Ok, this one will be short and sweet because I'm posting during my break...which is short and sweet, especially if I have the real-butter shortbreads-- but I'm not this time, because I'm doing this instead.

The Pajama Game-- to wear or not wear the pajamas for nitey-nite dialysis. Well, at first I wore my pajamas. I went out and bought a special pair. You know, something that looks cute, but could be sexy. Yes, I need to be sexy for nocturnal dialysis. When else can I say that I slept with 6 or 7 guys in one night?

I wore pajamas the first few nights of nocturnal, and I really thought that everyone else would join in-- but no takers. And I felt foolish, so I started wearing shirts from my strange T-shirt collection and yoga pants. Now that's sexy!

But now we're 3+ months in, and we've added new patients...and there's a pajama wearer. Well, since he's wearing his jammies I'm going to have to start wearing mine again. Maybe a fancy peinoir this time around? Footed jammies? Long johns? Who knows, but I'll be sure to take pics and post them.

I'm wondering what other people wear for their nocturnals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. I wanna know what you're thinking since you've taken the time to find out what's in my pea brain.