Monday, April 27, 2009

Are you sitting down?

Ok, yeah, like the chair arrived. And it does lie flat...hooray! And it sits upright... yay! And, I should be getting more sleep, now that I have the chair. But oddly, I fall right to sleep in the chair, but I don't seem to stay asleep. It's the strangest thing. But this I can say-- my neck isn't killing me, because the chair allows me to sit and lie in a more comfortable position.

Now if you know me, you know I'm never very happy for long... le sigh. I am eternally grateful for Sate providing the chair. I just have a hard time enjoying it knowing that others are also having disruptive sleep because of the chair situation-- and that we only have the one chair, with my ass in it, to try out right now. I will have to discuss this with the powers, but I think there are one or two people who need the chair more than I do, because I had learned how to force myself into sleep in the interim while we were waiting for the chair to arrive on its magic carpet (how else to explain such a long delivery delay?).

Maybe we could play musical chairs when we arrive at dialysis and the winner gets to use the magical chair for the night.

What to name the chair.

Hot Seat Harry

That works.

Oh, and I have one (or two) other complaints about the chair (it would not be my blog without complaints, now would it?) The chair is narrower than most dialysis chairs. And this just won't do, because my next request will be lap dances before lights out. Better grease up the poles, staffers, cuz you're going to be the entertainment at nitey nite dialysis. You know who you are *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. I wanna know what you're thinking since you've taken the time to find out what's in my pea brain.