Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm on a roll now-- a new blog

I can't help it. I have too much to say and I love mischief. I have created a new blog-- I'm famous-- give me a kidney! This is in response to Natalie Cole appearing on Larry King and getting numerous offers from the public of their kidneys-- all to save her celebrity-hide.

Why should only famous people get offers of transplants? What about the rest of us? I have created this new blog as a service to the Chronic Kidney Disease community-- now we can post why we are famous and have the world offer their organs to us. Er um, well, I meant kidneys, livers, etc... but there just might be someone that offers up some rather interesting organs-- if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

So, please, visit my blog if you're kidney crank and let the kidneys roll in!

http://imfamousgivemeakidney.blogspot.com/

Note to Davita: Your days are numbered, bee-otch!

Nitey nite...

Michelle/Treasure

1 comment:

  1. If you are really going to have people post "fame" stories you should make it clear on the new site where they are to do that -under the Comments section? Or elsewhere? Maybe a different section for donors?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. I wanna know what you're thinking since you've taken the time to find out what's in my pea brain.