Monday, September 21, 2009

Recupe Roundup

Well, my lovelies, it's been awhile because I have been in and out of the hospital, and recuperating away from home.

Boy am I bored! I'm not back to my usual snarky self because I'm still dizzy as all get-out. I suffered a sudden onset vertigo attack, and more than 10 days later, I'm still spinning a bit. I can walk about, but it's like riding a roller coaster through a fun house. I'd much rather be back at work, getting things done, instead of convalescing at my husband's house, which is 2 hours away from my home (I was visiting him for the holiday when the attack happened).

I'm not sure how long this condition will hang on. I'm not sure what role my dialysis plays in it, either. Having both conditions to worry about at once is a bit much. And I haven't even been home to get the results of my biopsy-- I could have cancer on top of all this other shit. UGH!

For now, though, I'm going to try to relax my little head and not worry about things, for the time being. I can always make a worrying appointment for a later time.

Ta! Michelle/Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to comment. I wanna know what you're thinking since you've taken the time to find out what's in my pea brain.